Late Show: Should all cops be equipped with body cameras?
Live from the Jim Gearhart Broadcast Facility it’s New Jersey’s ONLY ALL LIVE –ALL LOCAL-ALL NIGHT SHOW, with me, Ray Rossi – the Jersey Guy! Spreading the gospel of the Garden State via RadioPup 3.0 on your smartphone or tablet, online at nj1015.com; and on your FM at 101.5!
1) Should all cops be equipped with body cameras? The NYPD is beginning its body camera training ahead of chokehold ruling.
2) Do you agree with the grand jury not charging Belleville cops in fatal shooting of township man?
5) Do you still believe red light cameras are all about safety? Where have you gotten bagged the most by red light cameras? There’s a fight to keep them in place in Newark.
6) Do you have an elderly family member that’s still driving and have you tried to take the keys away from them?
7) Have you ever gotten into a beef with someone in a parking lot? A model/actor was beaten by an alleged drunk driver on Thanksgiving after he told the motorist to slow down.
8) Have you ever embarrassed yourself by breaking wind at the wrong time? A Frenchman developed pills to make flatulence smell of roses.
11) There’s a new medical marijuana facility about to open in Cranbury? Do you use medical marijuana and how hard has it been for you to get?
12) Is there any toy from back in the day that you’d bring back? Legos are becoming a hot item with adults who used to have them as kids.
Along with other stuff as it comes up, conmigo, Ray “el rey de la noche”…worldwide on your smart device with the RadioPup 3.0 app…at nj1015.com…and on your FM at 101.5!
Here’s today’s Posse Poll: