Late Show: Lengthen the Bear Hunt?
Live from the Jim Gearhart Broadcast Facility it’s New Jersey’s ONLY ALL LIVE –ALL LOCAL-ALL NIGHT SHOW, with me, Ray Rossi – the Jersey Guy! Spreading the gospel of the Garden State via RadioPup 3.0 on your smartphone or tablet, online at nj1015.com; and on your FM at 101.5!
3) Do you support the lengthening of the annual bear hunt? Support is being fueled by emotion over the recent mauling death of a Rutgers student.
4) Poll: A school in the Bridgewater Raritan school district 'downplayed' complaints about eighth-grader who asked a 7th grade girl for nude chats. They said it was natural adolescent curiosity. Do you think it was that – or harassment, and how would you have handled it?
5) Do you still believe red light cameras are all about safety? Where have you gotten bagged the most by red light cameras? There’s a fight to keep them in place in Newark.
6) Do you have an elderly family member that’s still driving and have you tried to take the keys away from them?
7) TV shows you binge watch - HBO to will release high-def version of 'The Wire' and if you never caught it, you’ll be able to catch the marathon starting December 26th.
8) Poll: Do you prefer a real or artificial Christmas tree?
10) Is there any toy from back in the day that you’d bring back? Legos are becoming a hot item with adults who used to have them as kids.
11) Rossi Posse iPod Shuffle
Along with other stuff as it comes up, conmigo, Ray “el rey de la noche”…worldwide on your smart device with the RadioPup 3.0 app…at nj1015.com…and on your FM at 101.5!
Here’s today’s Posse Poll: