Late Show: Do cops need more military-style assault rifles?
Live from the Jim Gearhart Broadcast Facility it’s New Jersey’s ONLY ALL LIVE –ALL LOCAL-ALL NIGHT SHOW, with me, Ray Rossi – the Jersey Guy! Spreading the gospel of the Garden State via RadioPup 3.0 on your smartphone or tablet, online at nj1015.com; and on your FM at 101.5!
3) Did you have a problem with the St. Louis Rams players that held their hands up in protest of the Fergurson shooting. New Jersey's Kenny Britt was at the center of it. Should they have used that venue to protest?
4) Have you ever been threatened by anyone on Facebook and do you feel a threat Posted On Facebook is Really A Threat?
5) Have you ever gotten into a beef with someone in a parking lot? A model/actor was beaten by an alleged drunk driver on Thanksgiving after he told the motorist to slow down.
6) Should schools have armed security guards? Woodstown-Pilesgrove BOE considering armed security personnel
7) Do you feel cops need to have more military style assault rifles? – or does it send the wrong message? Jersey City biggest recipient in state of surplus DoD assault rifles
8) Have you ever embarrassed yourself by breaking wind at the wrong time? A Frenchman developed pills to make flatulence smell of roses.
9) Have you ever eaten a wild turkey? What wild game have you eaten?
10) There’s a new medical marijuana facility about to open in Cranbury? Do you use medical marijuana and how hard has it been for you to get?
Along with other stuff as it comes up, conmigo, Ray “el rey de la noche”…worldwide on your smart device with the RadioPup 3.0 app…at nj1015.com…and on your FM at 101.5!
Here’s today’s Posse Poll: