Is the program to ticket crosswalk violators just a money grab?
Live from the Jim Gearhart Broadcast Facility somewhere in the wilds of the Garden State, it’s New Jersey’s ONLY ALL LIVE –ALL LOCAL-ALL NIGHT SHOW, with me, Jersey Guy Ray Rossi – “el rey de la noche” – merely a guy with a microphone, transmitter, and internet connection.
Spreading the gospel of the Garden State via RadioPup 3.0 on your smartphone or tablet, online at nj1015.com; and on your FM at 101.5!
4) Have you ever gotten bagged for blowing through a crosswalk? Do you feel the program to ticket crosswalk violators is just a money grab?
6) Do you believe in psychics? And has a fortune teller’s prediction ever come true?
9) Which boardwalk in Jersey has the best food and where are the best restaurants at the shore?
11) Top 20 Worst Bands of All Time: The Complete List from a list put together by LA Weekly – do you agree or disagree with any of these selections.
12) Ever landed a better job after being fired? ‘SNL’ cast member Brooks Wheelan ‘fired’ after one season. Have you ever landed a better job than the one you were fired from?
13) Ray the Ray – Heroes of the Day the Folks of the Mobile Meals of Westfield who hit the million-meal milestone after 46 years of serving the homebound.
14) Rossi Posse iPod Shuffle
Along with other stuff as it comes up, conmigo, Ray “el rey de la noche”…worldwide on your smart device with the RadioPup app…at nj1015.com…and under the umbrella of the big and imposing frequency modulated stick at 101.5!
Feel free to make a “Ray-Quest” Listener Suggested Topic at @RayRossiNJ1015 on Twitter or on Facebook at Ray Rossi (The Jersey Guy)!
And please answer today’s Posse Poll question: