Late Show [7/2] Do you trust boardwalk games? [Poll]
Live from the Jim Gearhart Broadcast Facility somewhere in the wilds of the Garden State, it’s New Jersey’s ONLY ALL LIVE –ALL LOCAL-ALL NIGHT SHOW, with me, Jersey Guy Ray Rossi – “el rey de la noche” – merely a guy with a microphone, transmitter, and internet connection.
Spreading the gospel of the Garden State via RadioPup 3.0 on your smartphone or tablet, online at nj1015.com; and on your FM at 101.5!
Trending on social media and on your radio:
6) ) NJ Senate passes bill raising smoking age to 21 – At what age did you start? Have you quit or are you trying to quit? By the way, do you think legislators are full of it when they make it harder to smoke but allow cigarettes to be sold anyway?
7) Ray the Ray – Hero of the Day: Jon Bon Jov-ay will be playing in an intimate charity show in Red Bank
9) Scariest amusement park ride you’ve ever been on – Here’s a list of the 7 most terrifying roller coasters in the world
10) Is Atlantic City Done, now that Showboat is about to close and Revel's in bankruptcy? As we pointed out last week, it would be much easier to promote it as a resort for those of an alternate lifestyle.
11) There’s the danger of rip currents over the next few days as Tropical Storm Arthur skirts Jersey Shore. Have you ever gotten caught in one?
12) Rossi Posse IPod Shuffle
Along with other stuff as it comes up, conmigo, Ray “el rey de la noche”…worldwide on your smart device with the RadioPup app…at nj1015.com…and under the umbrella of the big and imposing frequency modulated stick at 101.5!
Feel free to make a “Ray-Quest” Listener Suggested Topic at @RayRossiNJ1015 on Twitter or on Facebook at Ray Rossi (The Jersey Guy)!
And take today’s Rossi Posse Poll: