Late Show [7//14] The music artist whose passing affected you the most
Live from the Jim Gearhart Broadcast Facility somewhere in the wilds of the Garden State, it’s New Jersey’s ONLY ALL LIVE –ALL LOCAL-ALL NIGHT SHOW, with me, Jersey Guy Ray Rossi – “el rey de la noche” – merely a guy with a microphone, transmitter, and internet connection.
Spreading the gospel of the Garden State via RadioPup 3.0 on your smartphone or tablet, online at nj1015.com; and on your FM at 101.5!
Condolences to the family and fellow officers of Jersey City Police Officer Melvin Santiago, 23, who was shot and killed in the line of duty early Sunday morning.
6) Would you be ok with legalizing the world’s oldest profession here in NJ?
7) Do you agree with the ban on smoking at all parks and public beaches?
8) How many tats do you have? And at what age did you get your first tattoo? A man with extreme OCD removes teenage tattoos but gets entire body inked instead.
9) If you are in food service, would you rather work for a salary and get no tips? There’s a no tipping policy at a new Fishtown restaurant.
12) Have you ever had an encounter with a bear? We’re being told Prepare for More Black Bears.
13) A substitute teacher charged with having sex with 2 18 year old students after the school year ended. Is this a crime?
Along with other stuff as it comes up, conmigo, Ray “el rey de la noche”…worldwide on your smart device with the RadioPup app…at nj1015.com…and under the umbrella of the big and imposing frequency modulated stick at 101.5!
Feel free to make a “Ray-Quest” Listener Suggested Topic at @RayRossiNJ1015 on Twitter or on Facebook at Ray Rossi (The Jersey Guy)!