Late Show [6/18]: Should employers be able to consider a vet’s PTSD? [POLL]
Live from the Jim Gearhart Broadcast Facility somewhere in the wilds of the Garden State, it’s New Jersey’s ONLY ALL LIVE –ALL LOCAL-ALL NIGHT SHOW, with me, Jersey Guy Ray Rossi – “el rey de la noche” – merely a guy with a microphone, transmitter, and internet connection.
Spreading the gospel of the Garden State via RadioPup 3.0 on your smartphone or tablet, online at nj1015.com; and on your FM at 101.5!
Trending on social media and on your radio:
3) Do you agree with the governor’s stance on not legalizing marijuana and saying that medical marijuana programs are ‘a front for legalization? Have you ever gotten busted for having a small amount of marijuana on you?
4) Do you believe that ticket quotas exist? Assemblyman O’Scanlon wants to ban them.
6) What TV Shows Do I Need to Binge On? The ‘Game of Thrones’ Season 4 finale drew 7.1 million viewers.
What are some of your all-time favorite non-network shows?
7) Ray the Ray – Hero of the Day – An Off-Duty Woodbridge Dispatcher Saved 2 Lives in an Inferno.
10) Your favorite treat to keep you cool. Cherry’s Water Ice keeps South Jersey cool!
11) Should the military do away with their no-tattoo policy? One Woman Must Choose Between Future In Air Force And Tattoo Honoring Her Brother’s Memory.
Along with other stuff as it comes up, conmigo, Ray “el rey de la noche”…worldwide on your smart device with the RadioPup app…at nj1015.com…and under the umbrella of the big and imposing frequency modulated stick at 101.5!
Feel free to make a “Ray-Quest” Listener Suggested Topic at @RayRossiNJ1015 on Twitter or on Facebook at Ray Rossi (The Jersey Guy)
And tonight’s Rossi Posse Poll Quesiton: