Late Show [6/09] See Anything Wrong with Women Breastfeeding in Public? [POLL]
Live from the Jim Gearhart Broadcast Facility somewhere in the wilds of the Garden State, it’s New Jersey’s ONLY ALL LIVE –ALL LOCAL-ALL NIGHT SHOW, with me, Jersey Guy Ray Rossi – “el rey de la noche” – merely a guy with a microphone, transmitter, and internet connection.
Spreading the gospel of the Garden State via RadioPup 3.0 on your smartphone or tablet, online at nj1015.com; and on your FM at 101.5!
First, our condolences go out to the family of Union Beach firefighter Robert C. Meyer, a volunteer firefighter who died after responding to a four-alarm fire Sunday.
2) Which is the road you fear driving on the most in NJ?
3) Is it worth the trouble trying to break up a fight? Have you ever tried to stop a fight and have gotten hurt in the process?
5) Do you have a favorite candy? A Bill to make salt water taffy the NJ state candy advances.
6) Did you ever have a crabby neighbor who complained about everything you did as a kid?
8) If you’re in food service, would you rather work for tips or work for no tips and get a higher salary?
Along with other stuff as it comes up, conmigo, Ray “el rey de la noche”…worldwide on your smart device with the RadioPup app…at nj1015.com…and under the umbrella of the big and imposing frequency modulated stick at 101.5!
Feel free to make a “Ray-Quest” Listener Suggested Topic at @RayRossiNJ1015 on Twitter or on Facebook at Ray Rossi (The Jersey Guy)
And feel free to take today’s Rossi Posse Poll: