Late Show [5/29]: Christie’s Aides Pay Raises and More
Live from the Jim Gearhart Broadcast Facility somewhere in the wilds of the Garden State, it’s New Jersey’s ONLY ALL LIVE –ALL LOCAL-ALL NIGHT SHOW, with me, Jersey Guy Ray Rossi – “el rey de la noche” – merely a guy with a microphone, transmitter, and internet connection.
Spreading the gospel of the Garden State via RadioPup 3.0 on your smartphone or tablet, online at nj1015.com; and on your FM at 101.5!
1) When was the last time you got a raise? Should the Governor’s Staff have gotten hefty pay increases – the biggest raises go to former campaign aides?
6) Do you binge watch TV shows, and which ones do you need to get caught up on?
8) Do you automatically swerve to avoid hitting an animal? Swerving to Avoid hitting a Deer Spurs Fatal Head-On Crash in Sussex County. Also where are the worst areas to find deer in the road?
9) Can you Cook and what’s your signature dish? Do you like the stuff TV Chefs make? Guy Fieri will be opening a steakhouse at Bally’s in Atlantic City.
11) The Rossi Posse iPod Shuffle for prizes.
Along with other stuff as it comes up, conmigo, Ray “el rey de la noche”…worldwide on your smart device with the RadioPup app…at nj1015.com…and under the umbrella of the big and imposing frequency modulated stick at 101.5!
Feel free to make a “Ray-Quest” Listener Suggested Topic at @RayRossiNJ1015 on Twitter or on Facebook at Ray Rossi (The Jersey Guy)!
And feel free to take today’s Rossi Posse Poll: