Last Week on The Jim Gearhart Show
1. An historic October snow storm brought down trees and wires, leaving 700,000 without electricity. Power outages for many continued through the week.
2. A new bill is proposed that would decriminalize marijuana.
3. Governor Christie backs sports betting.
4. The deadline to apply for NJ Homestead Benefit and Property Tax Reimbursement (Senior Freeze) has been extended to November 7th.
5. MF Global Holdings Ltd., run by former Governor Jon Corzine files for bankruptcy protection. Corzine steps down.