Lakewood Tent City – Glassboro High Racist Tweet – DWI Interlocks for First Time Offenders – all Tonight
Here’s what’s coming up tonight at 11, on New Jersey’s only ALL LIVE, ALL LOCAL, ALL NIGHT SHOW …with me, Ray Rossi, just a guy with a microphone, a transmitter; and an internet connection.
Spreading the gospel of the Garden State to you all over the world at NJ1015.com…on your FM at 101.5, and with you at 1 800 283 101.5, Face Book and Twitter.
5) For guys: do you find it sexy or degrading when a woman curses…and visa versa…for women, do you find it off putting when a guy curses. And do you use foul language around your kids?
The school I told you about last night in North Arlington now has made boys take the no-cursing pledge that girls took.
6) Bad neighbor stories…Is it worth it getting into a beef with a neighbor who lets their dog crap in front of your house? You can get killed that way.
One guy in Northeast Philly was found guilty in slaying over dog feces cleanup dispute.
7) Who are the biggest celebrities to come out of Jersey, outside of Frank, Bruce, and Jon and where are they from…now that we have a Superbowl MVP in our midst.
9) Nothing like a couple of gun stories.
Should a High school student have been suspended for making a school issued computer’s desktop background a gun picture with a flag?
You be the judge.
And a second grader was suspended for bringing his grandfather’s loaded handgun to Virginia elementary school. Should the grandfather be charged as well?
10) And this for good measure: Could you support a bill that would give you, if you were terminally ill, the right to choose when and how to die? One South Jersey Assemblyman is introducing the New Jersey Death with Dignity Act.
Plus other stuff as it comes up, conmigo, Ray “el rey de la noche”…worldwide on your smart device with the RadioPup app…at nj1015.com…and under the umbrella of the big and imposing frequency modulated stick at 101.5!
And remember, should you wish to remain anonymous, just use the code word, “schmegheghee!”