Jersey’s Most Romantic Spot and More – Trevelise on the Loose – Posse in Place at 7 Tonight
Here’s what’s coming up tonight at 7,with me, Ray Rossi, in for Steve, spreading the gospel of the Garden State to you all over the world at NJ1015.com…on your FM at 101.5, and with you at 1 800 283 101.5, Face Book and Twitter.
2) If a fast food franchise were to come to your neighborhood, do you see it as an economic boon to the town, or a nuisance….there’s a McDonald’s being proposed as part of a retail strip in tony Englishtown boro.
3) As Steve likes to do…we call upon the Jersey Jury….would you have put down a dog after biting 2-year-old in Lambertville. The dog was a pit bull/lab mix.
4) Jersey Jury Again: Do you feel that schools in New Jersey should adopt a school uniform policy? Vineland just did.
5) Do you have an addiction that you can’t shake…things like cookies, coffee, soda. There’s a report that one woman drank herself to death with 2-Gallon-A-Day Coca-Cola Habit…prompting one medical expert calling to put a warning label on the bottle.
6) If you’re feeling passionate? Then you’re probably not in Trenton — which was voted the least romantic spot in the nation. Pick a place in Jersey that you’d vote for as the most romantic spot in the Garden State!
7) Have you ever had a romantic cruise go awry? After seeing all the problems they’ve experienced on that disabled Carnival cruise ship…would you still go on a cruise if you could?
8) The Romantic Rossi Posse iPod shuffle tonight at 10 for a shot for you to win tickets to the Sarcasm Comedy Club in Cherry Hill for any Saturday night show.
Plus other stuff as it comes up, conmigo, Ray “el rey de la noche”…worldwide on your smart device with the RadioPup app…at nj1015.com…and under the umbrella of the big and imposing frequency modulated stick at 101.5!
And remember, should you wish to remain anonymous, just use the code word, “schmegheghee!”