Jersey Outrage: From the Newsroom
Despite the end of the government shutdown this week, New Jerseyans are still extremely displeased with lawmakers for allowing it to happen in the first place.
- Find out how members of Congress are doing damage control.
- Property taxes are turning into a blame game in the Governor’s Race.
- The final part of our series Sandy: Then and Now.
- A major cocaine ring is busted.
- New efforts to tackle NJ’s drug abuse epidemic.
- Lacey Schools push a drug testing plan.
- The latest on this week’s tragic suicide-homicide crash in Edison.
- J.C. Penney plans to open stores on Thanksgiving.
Be the first to know. Get breaking news and weather alerts right to your cell phone by texting “NEWS” to 89000.
Thursday’s poll asked you voted in this week’s Special Senate Election. We got a lot of votes on this one and despite the low voter turnout in the election, 81 percent of our respondents say they went to the polls, while 19 percent did not.
Video of the Day
Courtesy Associated Press