Jersey Girl Leads Soccer Team To Gold: From The Newsroom
Delran’s Carli Lloyd scored both goals for the U.S. Women’s Soccer team in their gold medal win over Japan.
- The gold medal was the third consecutive for the women’s soccer team, and helped them to avenge a loss to Japan in last year’s World Cup Final.
- Medical marijuana advocates gathered in Trenton to voice their dissatisfaction with New Jersey’s program.
- Chronic drunk driver Anderson Sotomayor is sentenced.
- Another Jersey town shoots down the idea of filming a “Jersey Shore” spinoff.
- Stuntman Nik Wallenda walked the tightrope 150 feet above Atlantic City on Thursday.
- Forecasters are upgrading their hurricane predictions.
- The final part of Kelly Waldron’s series on elderly drivers in New Jersey.
- Governor Christie announces traffic safety grants.
- Seaside Park may bring in goats to solve their poison ivy problem.
- A study reveals that more can be done in New Jersey to prevent and fight cancer.
Be the first to know. Get breaking news and weather alerts right to your phone by texting “NEWS” to 89000.
Friday’s poll asked if you support medical marijuana in New Jersey. 81% say they do, 19% no.
VIDEO OF THE DAY
Video by Dino Flammia