JCPenney: Free Haircuts for Kids in August
JCPenney is offering free haircuts to kids for the whole month of August in honor of back-to-school season.
Kids kindergarten through sixth-grade are eligible for the free haircut at any JCPenney Hair Salon. There is no coupon, parents should just mention the free haircut when scheduling an appointment.
According to a news release issued by JCPenney:
“The back-to-school season presents the perfect opportunity to offer free haircuts for kids and unveil our new Shops, giving customers a first glimpse of what will soon be an entirely new retail experience,” said Ron Johnson, chief executive officer of jcpenney. “We know how important it is for kids to make a great first impression and with low prices every day, jcpenney is making it easier for parents to shop without having to wait for a sale.”
Here are the JCPenney locations in New Jersey that have a hair salon:
- Ocean County Mall in Toms River, NJ: phone (732) 240-5400
- JCPenney at the Freehold Raceway Mall in Freehold, NJ: phone (732) 780-4001
- Quakerbridge Mall in Trenton, NJ: phone (609) 799-8100
- Burlington Center Mall, Burlington NJ: phone (609) 239-9400
- Monmouth Mall in Eatontown, NJ: phone (732) 544-8600
- Brunswick Square Mall in East Brunswick, NJ: phone (732) 238-3900