JCPenney – Free Haircuts for Kids in November
Last August J.C. Penney offered free haircuts for kids. The response was overwhelming. Good news. The free haircuts will resume in November.
Beginning Nov. 4 kids kindergarten through sixth grade will get free haircuts every Sunday at J.C. Penney stores. This time around the offer will be permanent.
Jan Hodges, senior vice president of Penny's salon services says the August haircuts drove new people into the stores and reintroduced J.C. Penney to existing customers.
Hodges added that the free haircut program helps people live better lives.
When making an appointment please mention it's for the kid's free haircut.
Here are the locations and phone numbers for the J.C. Penney's in our area that have hair salons:
- Ocean County Mall in Toms River (732) 240-5400
- Freehold Raceway Mall in Freehold (732) 780-4001
- Quakerbridge Mall in Trenton (609) 799-8100
- Burlington Center Mall in Burlington (609) 239-9400
- Monmouth Mall in Eatontown (732) 544-8600
- Brunswick Square Mall in East Brunswick (732) 238-3900