James Holmes Appears In Court: From The Newsroom
It was a jam-packed Monday in the newsroom at NJ 101.5, as suspected mass murderer, James Holmes, made his initial in court and Penn State was dealt crippling sanctions.
- James Holmes appeared dazed and uninterested as his initial court proceeding went on. He will be formally charged at a hearing next week.
- While Penn State was spared the "death penalty," the football program was not spared the wrath of the NCAA.
- Are you getting the raise you deserve at work?
- The latest on New Jersey's anti-bullying program.
- A new documentary aims to expose corruption across the country.
- In light of the recent mass murder, Joe Cutter examines what you should do if caught in a similar situation.
- Kevin McArdle details the current system of bail for violent criminals.
- How do men and women compare with their handling of money.
- Federal transportation dollars being routed back to New Jersey.
- This week's "What's So Great About The Garden State" details the work of Our Community Salutes.
Be the first to know. Get breaking news and weather alerts right to your cell phone by texting "NEWS" to 89000.
Video of the day