Is Shore Recovery On Schedule: From The Newsroom
In advance of tomorrow’s State of the State Address, Governor Christie tells Townsquare Media that he is not so sure about a Memorial Day Weekend opening at the shore.
- Christie says that July 4th weekend may be a more reasonable expectation for many of the shore’s businesses.
- President Obama signs a Sandy aid bill to pay flood insurance claims.
- A delay in the larger legislation aid could be deadly for businesses.
- Re-population begins at several barrier island towns in Ocean County.
- Should NJ gun owners have their names published?
- Revel looks to bounce back from a rough 2012.
- 2013 may be a good year for job-seekers.
Be the first to know. Get breaking news and weather alerts right on your cell phone by texting “NEWS” to 89000.
The weekend poll asked if you were concerned with the new FEMA flood maps. 61% said yes, 39% no.
Video Of The Day
Courtesy Associated Press