Did you know there is a medical name for nose picking? It’s “rhinotillexmania”, at least according to the highbrows at the BBC.

They did an entire article on nose picking, and I don’t think I’ve ever seen a story like that before.

Read the full article here.

According to one of the studies they mention, 91% of respondents admitted to picking their nose; I assume the other 9% were lying. Some people take it too far though. One woman dug right through her septum and into her sinus. And, finally, there is evidence that nose picking helps bacteria get spread around, meaning you don’t want to get too close to a nose picker.