Here’s what’s coming up tonight at 11, on New Jersey’s only ALL LIVE, ALL LOCAL, ALL NIGHT SHOW …with me, Ray Rossi, just a guy with a microphone, a transmitter; and an internet connection.
Spreading the gospel of the Garden State to you all over the world at NJ1015.com…on your FM at 101.5, and with you at 1 800 283 101.5, Face Book and Twitter.
1) As part of the sequestration, the DHS Is releasing Low Priority Illegal Immigrants Ahead of the sequester – is this really necessary? [POLL]
2) There’s horse meat in Ikea's Swedish meatballs in Europe. Would you ever eat horse meat, or did you ever, and how does it taste?
A couple we didn’t get to last night:
3) Trees are being removed in one section of the Parkway to make for wider shoulders. Will you miss them much? And what Area of the Parkway scares you the most?
4) Seamless Wireless or No Cell Tower – Which is More Important… and how bad is the service in your area? [POLL]
5) How long were you without lights, and do you feel JCP&L deserves a rate hike for damage done by Superstorm Sandy. Such balls!
6) Tell us the worst commercials airing on TV today. Do you believe the “GEICO Pig on a Date” commercial promotes beastiality as the group One Million Moms thinks!
7) Today is the 20th anniversary of the first attack on the World Trade Center. Were you there that day…and if not, what did you think?
8) Where Are NJ’s Most Dangerous Roads? And do we need a law to protect vulnerable pedestrians from getting hit on dangerous roads?
9) Cherry Hill approves an ordinance to allow supermarkets to sell alcohol. Do you feel the rest of the state should follow?
Plus other stuff as it comes up, conmigo, Ray “el rey de la noche”…worldwide on your smart device with the RadioPup app…at nj1015.com…and under the umbrella of the big and imposing frequency modulated stick at 101.5!
And remember, should you wish to remain anonymous, just use the code word, “schmegheghee!”