Help Kelsey Flanigan Fight Brain Cancer
Kelsey Flanigan is a friend of our promotions director Dan "Pinky" Specht. Kelsey is fighting brain cancer and we are reaching out on behalf of Dan and Kelsey for your help.
Kelsey has been diagnosed with an aggressive form of brain cancer. Please help her with the mounting bills that are the cost of fighting for survival. Every little bit helps. Here's just a few of the things you're donations will go to for Kelsey:
- Medications not covered by insurance
- Non-FDA approved chemo drugs with participation of clinical studies
- Numerous travel expenses (lodging for out of state visits, gas mileage, etc.)
- Supplements – Holistic medicine, vitamins, calcium, etc.
- Groceries (staying healthy is sadly expensive)
- Co-Insurance and Co-Payments