Gun Control Hearings- Wrestling Not Popular with IOC – Mickey D’s Coming to Your Town – All Tonight
Here’s what’s coming up tonight at 11, on New Jersey’s only ALL LIVE, ALL LOCAL, ALL NIGHT SHOW …with me, Ray Rossi, just a guy with a microphone, a transmitter; and an internet connection.
Spreading the gospel of the Garden State to you all over the world at NJ1015.com…on your FM at 101.5, and with you at 1 800 283 101.5, Face Book and Twitter.
5) Is the code of silence enough to not want to make you go to the cops when something like the nude beating of a kid who owed a thug 20 dollars and put up on the internet happens? 3 men are now in custody for the crime.
7) Is it enough for teachers to learn defense techniques like Krav Magaa to defend themselves and their students against gun attacks?
8) One Illegal immigrant tells Congress not to call him illegal. If he’s not illegal, then what is he?
9) What’s the store you most hate going into in the mall….Would it be the Apple Store? Apple’s CEO says the stores’ biggest problem: They’re not ‘big enough’
10) 5 kids were busted for another underage drinking party. At what age did you start to drink…and do you feel we should lower the drinking age to 18…or do you feel 18 year olds are responsible enough?
Plus other stuff as it comes up, conmigo, Ray “el rey de la noche”…worldwide on your smart device with the RadioPup app…at nj1015.com…and under the umbrella of the big and imposing frequency modulated stick at 101.5!
And remember, should you wish to remain anonymous, just use the code word, “schmegheghee!”