Governor Christie Mum On Keynote: From The Newsroom
In his first public appearance since being selected as the GOP Keynote Speaker, Governor Christie was tight-lipped about the speech.
- Christie says the speech is a great opportunity for him, but would not reveal any details about the direction he is headed in next week.
- The Governor did speak about the "Jersey Comeback," which has come under fire, and how Mitt Romney told him he had selected Paul Ryan for VP.
- The girl charged with trying to murder her family by fire heads to court.
- Par-Troy East's dream summer came to an end on Monday.
- Health officials continue to warn about the dangers of West Nile Virus.
- The NJ Senate passes the "Good Samaritan" bill.
- A new poll reveals how New Jerseyans feel about a plan to overturn the federal sports ban.
- Rep. Todd Akin is facing growing scrutiny over recent comments.
- Part 2 of Stacy Proebstle's story on teen drug abuse in NJ looks at how law enforcement is handling the growing issue.
- Kelly Waldron looks at debt that incoming college students face.
Be the first to know. Get breaking news and weather alerts right on your cell phone by texting "NEWS" to 89000.
Governor Christie will be in our studios on Thursday at 7PM for this month's "Ask The Governor." Submit your questions anytime online now leading up to the show.
Alan Kasper offers a peak into the weekend with his 5-day forecast.
Monday's poll asked if that Giants locker room video, which has gone viral, was bullying or just a locker room prank. 84% thought it was just in fun.
VIDEO OF THE DAY
Courtesy Governor's Office