Governor Christie Holds Town Hall: From The Newsroom
Governor Christie had a Monday morning Town Hall in Kearny. Elsewhere in New Jersey, red light cameras made headlines again.
- At the Monday event, Christie reminded the audience to behave, while making a subtle reference to a recent indicent.
- Red light cameras made news again, as the debate continues over whether the cameras are viewed as safety devices or money grabs.
- The long-term unemployed in NJ face a catch-22 situation.
- A political expert in New Jersey says that the Democratic party must unify, if they want to compete against the Governor.
- A major driver's license ring in the state is busted.
- Initiatives are introduced to help make Atlantic City safer and cleaner.
- A new FDU-Public Mind Poll reveals some interesting numbers about this year's Senate race.
- Our afternoon news anchor, Kelly Waldron, continues her journey since being diagnosed with endometriosis.
- This week's What's So Great About The Garden State focuses on a Kearny-based charity with a novel concept for children with life-changing illnesses.
Be the first to know. Get our breaking news and weather alerts right on your cell phone by texting "NEWS" to 89000.
The weekend poll asked if you thought tougher laws against road rage would make the roads safer....80% said no.
VIDEO OF THE DAY