Goodbye NYC/Gun Buyback/No Bang for College Buck – Tonight’s Late Show
Thus far, here’s what on tap on New Jersey’s only all live /all local/ all night show…with me, merely a guy with a microphone, a transmitter; and an internet connection.
Spreading the gospel of the Garden State to you all over the world at NJ1015.com…on the radio right here on New Jersey 101.5, and with you at 1 800 283-101.5, Facebook and Twitter.
1) Student Loan Debt – Did You Get Any “Bang for your Buck!” by going to college and amassing debt?
2) Do you feel that gun buy-back programs really work? Middlesex County is offering cash to get guns off the streets. A Posse Poll is on the way.
3) Would you consider leaving your job in the city if they institute a commuter tax?
(Would it be more beneficial to your business to move to NJ?)
Posse Poll is up at nj1015.com.
4) What do you think is the hottest item to steal these days…..Is it gasoline….since gas thefts are on the rise. There’s also a rise in thefts of baby formula, and, of all things, used cooking oil.
5) Believe it or not, more Americans are quitting their gigs than being laid off! Have you just walked out on a job! And why?
6) Old school pursuits. Do you still go to an old school barber, have a landline, go bowling, get your newspaper at an old school newsstand like the one that the city of Newark may be shutting down.
7) Are you sleep deprived? How much sleep on a daily basis do you get….there a study that says sleep Deprivation Increases Diabetes Risk, and also the chance that you’ll fall asleep behind the wheel.
All that and more, tonight at 11!