Gay Marriage Issue Re-Surfaces: From The Newsroom
Democrats will meet Thursday in Trenton to re-open ideas on the issue of gay marriage.
- Democrats may figure out a way to circumvent the Governor’s 2012 veto of gay marriage.
- Gas prices continue to rise.
- The question of medical marijuana in the workplace is raised.
- Route 35’s reconstruction will be discussed by Governor Christie today.
- Even a loss could be a win for Barbara Buono.
- A new twist to annual Best Beach Contest.
- Seaside, Oregon helps Seaside Heights.
- We are still asking for your Sandy story as part of a special upcoming news series.
- South African runner Oscar Pistorius is charged.
- A survey is out on the shape of New Jerseyans financially.
- The state hopes to give American Dream (or Xanadu) a facelift before the Super Bowl.
Be the first to know. Get breaking news and weather alerts right on your cell phone by texting “NEWS” to 89000.
Monday’s poll asked if the zero-tolerance policy in school is going too far. 86% said yes, 14% no.
Video Of The Day
Courtesy Associated Press