Gas Prices, Fees, Thanksgiving: From the Newsroom
In today’s look around the Garden State, gas prices have stopped falling around the state, and workers react to working on Thanksgiving Day.
- Will the gas price trend continue?
- Employees express outrage over Thanksgiving shifts.
- New legislation looks focuses on after-school activity fees.
- Full coverage of the JFK Assassination anniversary.
- Authorities search for a missing TCNJ student.
- Some property tax relief programs you may not know about.
- Sandy mold issues linger after Sandy.
- Where does NJ rank in credit complaints?
Be the first to know. Get breaking news and weather alerts right to your cell phone by texting “NEWS” to 89000.
Tuesday’s poll asked if people caught taking selfie pictures behind the wheel should face drunk driving-like charges. There were a lot of votes on this one; 79 said, ‘yes,’ 21 percent ‘no.’
Video of the Day
Courtesy Associated Press