Garden State Pains: From the Newsroom
As the federal shutdown enters day three, what will the economic fallout be in New Jersey from it?
- Experts believe it will have a big impact on the NJ economic climate.
- All of the latest shutdown developments.
- Reaction and new details on the NYC motorcycle attack.
- Should NJ criminals pay for their own incarceration?
- A look into why the Governor's Race is a non-race.
- The dangers of bed-sharing.
- Scammers prey on social media.
Be the first to know. Get breaking news and weather alerts right to your cell phone by texting "NEWS" to 89000.
Wednesday's poll asked if the government shutdown was having any effect on your life; 73 percent said, 'no,' 27 percent 'yes.'