From the Newsroom – 02/06/2012
We've got full Super Bowl coverage on our website today, including how you can get tickets to tomorrow's parade for the New York Giants.
- If you didn't have a chance to see last night's game, get all the details here.
- Want to get a ticket to tomorrow's victory celebration? We've got all the information.
- Our news producer Matthew White was in Indianapolis for the Super Bowl, and you can read about his experiences.
- Assembly Speaker Shelia Oliver is looking to measure support for legalizing gay marriage.
- A state Senate committee is expected to vote on legislation that would allow hand-held gaming devices in casinos.
- Statistics show that on average women are paid less than men. The Assembly Women and Children Panel plans to take testimony today on gender earnings gaps.
- Are highway fatalities on the rise because of the elimination safety inspection?
- A rise in petty thefts has many shore authorities concerned.
Today is a good news day, and we're focusing on a woman who started a website about benign brian tumors. If you have a good news story you'd like to tell us about, click here to submit your story.
Be the first to know. Get breaking news and weather alerts on your cell phone by texting “NEWS” to 89000.