From The Newsroom – 01/09/12
The New York Giants made this author a very happy man with Sunday's win over the Falcons. The victory was the perfect way to kick-off a very busy week in New Jersey.
- Kevin McArdle has more details on the story we had first over the weekend of the Democrats plans to re-introduce a same-sex marriage bill.
- Meanwhile, Senate President Steve Sweeney looks back on the year that was 2011.
- Stacy Proebstle explains a startling study on the likelihood of arrests.
- The War on Terror continues at Jersey bus terminals and train stations.
- What will the new Revel Casino mean for the future landscape in Atlantic City?
- Balmy weather will stay us for the next week at least, as predictions of snowy weather have fallen, thus far, by the wayside.
- Joe Cutter details some ways to keep rising insurance premiums under control.
- And of course, the New York Giants dominated the Atlanta Falcons on Sunday at Met Life Stadium.
Be the first to know by texting "NEWS" to 89000, and receive our breaking news and weather alerts right on your cell phone.
Governor Christie was in New Hampshire over the weekend stumping for GOP hopeful Mitt Romney, when a heckler led to the Governor creating yet another YouTube classic. That video is below, as well.
Christie delivers his State of the State address on Tuesday at the State House in Trenton. We will broadcast the speech in its entirety on our website, along with recap and reactions.
Our weekend poll asked if you had been to a job fair in the last calendar year....62% said yes.