Flying Squirrel Creates Disruption in Rahway Emergency Room
Apparently squirrels can cause quite the disruption. Today, Dennis and Judi discussed this story about a flying squirrel that got loose inside Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital at Rahway.
The story found on NJ.com says the squirrel repeatedly launched itself off a lamp into a glass wall in an emergency room. The squirrel attempted to evade firefighters, but it was eventually captured and released in a wooded area outside the hospital.
This sparked numerous calls from listeners sharing their squirrel stories. Have you had a run in with a squirrel? If so, how did you manage to get rid of your pesky squirrel problem?