Favorite Drinking Games
With the unofficial end of summer a few weeks away, here’s a list of the top 10 drinking games.
My favorite is “Drink While You Think” . Since it didn’t make the list here’s how to play
- Gather a couple of packs of beer or wine coolers that everyone can drink you don’t want anything hard for this game.
- Get a good sized group of people. Although the game can be played with a minimum of about three people, it is best if played with a party of six or more people.
- Always make sure a bottle opener isin an easy to access location.
- Pick who goes first and start in a clock wise direction to choose who goes next, now name celebrities whose first name starts with the first letter of the celebrity last mentioned. For instance, if one person says “Elvis Presley” the next person has to think of a celebrity whose first name starts with the letter “P.”
- The game ends after everyone has tapped put because they couldn’t think of a name.