Extreme living – Dennis and Judi listeners sound off on craziest things they’ve done
Tomorrow is the Polar Bear Plunge with Big Joe Henry, so we asked listeners to tell us their most daring adventures.
The Polar Bear Plunge is tomorrow, and Dennis is excited about possibly getting to see some crazy people get freezing for a reason. In light of this awesome, daredevil event, Dennis and Judi asked listeners about the craziest things they've ever done.
Here's what we found out:
- Dennis from the Poconos likes to go on shark feedings in the deep sea.
- Jiffy from Manalapan parasailed off his car when he broke his boat.
- Mike from Little Egg Harbor dove off the Mullica River Bridge for fun.
- Ralph on Route 287 shut the motor of his helicopter off while flying at 2000 feet.
- Frank on the Turnpike jumped out of a plane, but admits that going to Action Park back in the 80s was even riskier!
- Marty from Stewartsville was terrified of flying so, naturally, he decided to become a pilot.
- Mike from Staten Island went skydiving.
- Al from Jackson is an avid plunger, who did the plunge for ALS and will be doing the plunge tomorrow, too! (You rock, Al!)
What's the craziest thing you've ever done? Let us know in the comments!