Emergency Response Fees: From The Newsroom
Towns, such as Passaic, Bloomfield, and Atlantic City are in the news for introducing measures that would require fees for certain emergency responses.
- We are asking you today if you would be less likely to call 911, if you would be charged for it?
- NJ voters are weighing in on the dueling tax cut plans from Governor Christie and Senate President Sweeney.
- Alarming news today about just how much information your cell phone is leaking out to hackers.
- An alarming amount of teens are still texting while driving.
- The Senate Budget Committee debated Governor Christie's plan to merge Rowan and Rutgers-Camden.
- Governor Christie spoke Tuesday at a tax conference in New York, saying that New Jersey is setting the example for the country.
- The dry weather is setting New Jersey up for the likelihood of an early drought.
- Some residents in Toms River are up in arms over a Parkway shoulder widening project.
- A massive earthquake in Indonesia has shaken up the nation and surrounding areas.
Be the first to know. Get our breaking news and weather alerts right to your cell phone by texting "NEWS" to 89000.
Tuesday's poll asked if you regularly purchase gifts for presents. 69% say they do.
VIDEO OF THE DAY
Courtesy Governor's Office