Economist Defends Jersey Comeback: From The Newsroom
As the debate rages on about the “Jersey Comeback,” a top state economist says the proof is in the numbers.
- While there is a ways to go, Rutgers Economist James Hughes says monthly payroll data supports comeback trends.
- New Jerseyans weigh in how stressed they are at their current job.
- A gruesome murder-suicide took place overnight in Camden.
- In part 4 of Stacy Proebstle’s series on teen drug abuse in NJ, students share their abuse stories.
- Is your child exercising enough?
- New data on doctor burnout rates.
- A US Senate bill would hike minimum wage.
- Parents in Manchester gear up for a school split schedule.
Be the first to know. Get breaking news and weather alerts right on your cell phone by texting “NEWS” to 89000.
A reminder that tomorrow night is “Ask the Governor” at 7PM. Submit your questions anytime online now.
Tuesday’s poll asked if you have noticed any major changes in New Jersey since Governor Christie has taken office. 30% said yes, 60% say they haven’t, and 10% have only noticed some changes.
VIDEO OF THE DAY