Drama-Free In Trenton: From The Newsroom
It’s usually a contentious time in Trenton, but this year’s budget process has provided little in the way of fireworks.
- The budget will be passed today and head to Governor Christie’s desk.
- A bill to penalize “left lane dicks” also heads to Christie’s desk.
- The funeral is set for James Gandolfini.
- How common are great white sharks in NJ?
- Ways to avoid workplace drama this summer.
- New truck rules are on the way.
- The latest on Edward Snowden.
- More kids are going hungry in the summer.
- This week’s “What’s So Great” highlights the efforts of Prevent Child Abuse New Jersey.
Be the first to know. Get breaking news and weather alerts right to your cell phone by texting “NEWS” to 89000.
The weekend poll asked if you support the upcoming ban on trash talking during NJ high school sporting events; 66 percent said “no,” 34 percent “yes.”
Video of the Day
Courtesy Associated Press