Disturbing Drug Details: From the Newsroom
A new report from the State Commission of Investigations reveals some troubling revelations about the sources of New Jersey’s drug problems.
- The report unearths corrupt doctors with possible mob ties, among other shocking details.
- A South Jersey town institutes zero tolerance on property upkeep.
- A plan to prevent a disgusting dog fighting fad from hitting NJ.
- Not so good water quality at Jersey beaches.
- Phase two of the Sandy recovery.
- Flood victims still searching for stability and answers.
- An update on red-light cameras.
Be the first to know. Get breaking news and weather alerts right to your cell phone by texting “NEWS” to 89000.
Wednesday’s poll asked if you agreed with the government’s secret surveillance program; 78 percent said “no,” 22 percent “yes.”
Video of the Day
Courtesy Associated Press