Disaster Recovery Centers Open in 10 Counties
Residents affected by Hurricane Sandy can meet with disaster recovery officials from FEMA at one of the locations listed below. Most offices will be open from 8a-8p, seven days a week until further notice. Survivors can register for assistance from FEMA and also meet with representatives from the Small Business Administration.
- The Atlantic City Convention Center – 1 Convention Boulevard, room 201 in Atlantic City
- Hackensack – 1 Bergen County Plaza on the 4th Floor.
Cape May County:
- The Cape May Courthouse Public Library – 30 Mechanics Street in Cape May Courthouse
- The Jersey City Museum – 350 Montgomery Street
- The Hoboken Center, adjacent to the police department – 59 Washington Street (OPEN 8a-5p)
- Sayreville Senior Center – 423 Main Street in Sayreville
- The Leonardo DRC in the Henry Hudson Trail Activity Center – 945 Highway 36
- The Union Beach DRC located at the Union Beach Municipal building – 650 Poole Avenue
- The Brick Township Civic Center – 270 Chambers Bridge Road in Brick
- The Somerset County Human Services Building – 27 Warren Street in Somerville
- The Chisholm School Community Center – 100 South Springfield Avenue in Springfield