Devils Win OT Thriller: From The Newsroom
Before we get to the more serious stuff from the newsroom, two sports stories are worth mentioning. The Devils took a 2-1 series lead over Philly with a huge OT win, and the Yanks may have lost an immortal…for good.
- The Devils and Flyers play Game 4 on Sunday night at the Prudential Center in Newark, with NJ leading the series 2-1.
- Yankees Closer Mariano Rivera suffers a knee injury before Thursday’s game against Kansas City that will likely KO him for the season, and possible his career.
- The Port Authority will begin tracking your speed and possibly suspending your EZ pass use.
- Today’s jobs report will answer many important economic questions.
- The “Tanning Mom” fires back at her critics.
- Hunterdon County is looking into a way to save money by consolidating all school districts under one umbrella.
- Stuart Chaifetz held a Thursday press conference, where he said that no more audio will be released.
- Fears grow for the New Jersey college community because of possible loan rate hikes on the horizon.
- The Paid Family Leave program celebrates its 4th birthday.
- Just how much does Facebook know about you?
- New developments in the tragic death of Junior Seau.
Be the first to know. Get our breaking news and weather alerts right on your cell phone by texting the word “NEWS” to 89000.
Thursday’s poll asked if problem teachers were too protected by current tenure rules. There were a lot of votes on this one, and 81% voted “Yes.”