Dennis & Judi listeners create their own Jersey-themed restaurants
A couple in New Jersey has to put their plans for a Walking Dead-themed restaurant on hold after the creator filed a lawsuit. We wanted to see how creative our listeners were in creating Jersey themed restaurants.
With all of the culture and stereotypes surrounding the Garden State, we had great lists of "punny" and creative restaurants, referencing everything from Frank Sinatra to Jughandles, and a handful of Bruce Springsteen one's including "Corn to Run" and "Flounder Road"
Check out the full list of our listener's Jersey themed restaurants in the list below:
- Jughandles Bar & Grill
- Big Christie's Burgers
- Christie Creme Donuts
- The 50 Yard Line (Half New York sports/Half Philadelphia sports)
- Greetings from Raspberry Park (Bruce Springsteen)
- Fry Me to the Moon (Frank Sinatra)
- The Shore Thing
- Jersey Girl Diner
- Down Town Hoagies (in a South Jersey accent)
- Bon Bon Jovi
- 10th Avenue Steakhouse (Bruce Springsteen)