Debate Wrap Up – Bully Victim Mom Folk Hero or Fool – Tonight’s Late Show
Here’s what’s coming up on New Jersey’s only all live /all local/ all night show…with me, just a guy with a microphone, a transmitter; and an internet connection.
Spreading the gospel of the Garden State to you all over the world at NJ1015.com…on your FM at 101.5, and with you at 1 800 283 101.5, Face Book and Twitter.
1) Debate wrap up…are you still undecided? A Monmouth University poll has Romney out in front of President Obama by 3 percentage points.
According to NJDOT: More than 400 people hurt every year in car-versus-deer crashes; 8 killed since 2005.
6) Do you live in a multigenerational household and how difficult is it?
When your parents get to be that age, do you feel it’s best to take them in or put them in a home? And if you recently graduated college, did you have to move back in with mom and dad?
7) Where is the weirdest place you seen couples having sex? And if you drive a truck, have you witnessed much “behind the wheel” copulation?
9) How much sleep do you get on a daily basis…now they say that too little sleep can make you fat…along with making you crazy?
10) Have you ever had an encounter with a black bear and do you feel a Hackettstown man should have been charged with a crime for killing young bear with bow and arrow that he says was trying to attack his dog and a friend?
Plus other stuff as it comes up, only on New Jersey’s only all-live, all-local, all night show, conmigo, Ray “el rey de la noche!”
And remember, should you wish to remain anonymous, just use the code word, “schmegheghee!”