Death With Dignity Passes Assembly Panel – Gun Toting Principal – iPod Shuffle – All Tonight
Here’s what’s coming up tonight at 11, on New Jersey’s only ALL LIVE, ALL LOCAL, ALL NIGHT SHOW …with me, Ray Rossi, just a guy with a microphone, a transmitter; and an internet connection.
Spreading the gospel of the Garden State to you all over the world at NJ1015.com…on your FM at 101.5, and with you at 1 800 283 101.5, Face Book and Twitter.
1) Could you support a bill that would give you, if you were terminally ill, the right to choose when and how to die? The New Jersey Death with Dignity Act has already been approved by an Assembly committee.
2) Do you feel a job candidate’s criminal history should automatically disqualify them for a job? A group of Democrats in the legislature are saying that employers should stop banning job candidates with criminal records.
3) Do you feel it’s a good idea for the principal of your kids’ school to carry a gun? Up in Passaic Valley High…they are ok with their principal carrying.
6) If you’ve been out of work for a while, what temporary jobs have you taken to get by with? Home Depot is now hiring seasonal workers in New Jersey
7) Has your family ever feuded over money…and how’d that turn out? The parents of Autumn Pasquale are in court fighting over the funds collected from the girl’s memorial fund.
9)Have you ever gotten to the point where you wanted to belt someone else’s kid? One kid was spanked by a clerk at a store for running up and down aisles and having a cookie thrown at her…and it wasn’t even the clerk’s kid?
10) Bad neighbor stories…Is it worth it getting into a beef with a neighbor who lets their dog crap in front of your house? You can get killed that way.
One guy in Northeast Philly was found guilty in slaying over dog feces cleanup dispute
11) Rossi Posse iPod shuffle with tickets to the Sarcasm Comedy Club or Dennis Malloy Live DVD’s
Plus other stuff as it comes up, conmigo, Ray “el rey de la noche”…worldwide on your smart device with the RadioPup app…at nj1015.com…and under the umbrella of the big and imposing frequency modulated stick at 101.5!
And remember, should you wish to remain anonymous, just use the code word, “schmegheghee!”