Dancing SEPTA workers, rollerskating Pope pilgrims: Dispatches from the NJ 101.5 crew
Are you out seeing the Pope today in Philadelphia, or safe and snug avoiding the crowds at home?
Our own Dino Flammia's joining a contingent from the Diocese of Metuchen. Dan Tantillo's been walking across the Ben Franklin Bridge. And Eric Johnson's taking SEPTA in to see the Pope in Philadelphia as the city prepares for his 4 p.m. Mass.
Along the way, they're meeting colorful characters and true devotees. Check out our gallery and Twitter feed below to keep up with their journey. And follow @NJ1015 on Twitter for more updates throughout the day. Tweet us at @NJ1015, too — we'd love to see your own journey!
Here’s how you can keep up with all the latest news from New Jersey 101.5 as it happens:
- Keep an eye on our special Pope visit coverage page, which we’ll be updating all week with live video, traffic updates, reactions from local leaders and much more.
- Listen to New Jersey 101.5 on your radio dial, or online at NJ1015.com. Mobile users: Download Radiopup to listen any time from your Android or iOS device.
- Follow New Jersey 101.5 on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
- Text TRAFFIC or NEWS to 89000 for traffic and news alerts.
And you can contribute, too! Be extra eyes and ears in the crowd. Is the traffic overwhelming? Is the walk from Camden to Philadelphia going as planned? Let us know by:
- Tagging @nj1015 on Twitter and @nj101.5 on Instagram.
- Calling in to 800-283-1015.
- Emailing email@example.com.
Want to share lots and lots of news? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org before Friday with the words “pope visit” in the subject to make arrangements to get in touch throughout the visit.