Cory Booker Takes Center Stage: From The Newsroom
Newark Mayor Cory Booker got his turn on the national stage Tuesday night at the Democratic National Convention.
- Booker delivered a speech outlining the Democratic platform.
- Governor Christie made a national appearance of his own as a guest of Jimmy Fallon.
- A new poll is out about the Governor today, as well.
- Stacy Proebstle examines the link between the recent mass shootings and their social media posts.
- Authorities are investigating a possible bad batch of PCP in relation to the weekend Camden stabbings.
- A gun violence prevention group gathered in Trenton to speak out against the recent violent incidents.
- Rescue officials are warning of rip currents along the shore.
- Are vacant homes for sale--good or bad?
- Where does this summer's rainfall rank, especially with the amount of severe storms?
- A New Jersey city tries to become an East Coast Silicon Valley.
- And of course, football returns tonight as the Giants defend their Super Bowl crown against the Cowboys.
Be the first to know. Get breaking news and weather alerts right to your cell phone by texting "NEWS" to 89000.
Tuesday's poll asked if you have ever drug tested your children at home. 34% said yes, 47% no, and 19% haven't yet but are considering it.
VIdeo of the day