Controversial Bill Passes: From the Newsroom
A Senate Budget Committee moved a measure forward that would allow undocumented immigrant student the opportunity for in-state tuition rates.
- Kevin McArdle breaks down the latest on the DREAM Act.
- Authorities announce a major crackdown in Camden.
- Officials ramp up Atlantic City tourism efforts.
- Belmar plans to scale back its boardwalk redevelopment.
- A Bridgewater restaurant server is left an ‘unexpected tip.’
- The latest on the Philippines recovery.
- A disturbing new game grows in popularity among teens.
- An author dispels Obamacare myths.
Be the first to know. Get breaking news and weather alerts right to your phone by texting “NEWS” to 89000.
Thursday’s poll asked you to pick a winner in the hypothetical 2016 Presidential race. We received a lot of votes on this one; 77 percent would vote for Governor Christie, 17 percent for Hillary Clinton, while the rest said it was too early to decide.
Video of the Day
Courtesy Associated Press