Cold Air Smothers NJ: From The Newsroom
Bitter, freezing Arctic air continues to blast through New Jersey with potential snowfall on the horizon.
- The unbearable temperatures are creating a dangerous scenario for the most vulnerable New Jerseyans.
- NJ is offering heating assistance for low-income residents.
- Sandy-related lawsuits are increasing.
- A new poll is out with NJ’ers weighing in on gun control.
- Child-raising costs rise in NJ, as do cases of ADHD.
- Senate President Sweeney listens to small business concerns.
- WTC workers leave their mark on construction.
Be the first to know. Get breaking news and weather alerts right to your cell phone by texting “NEWS” to 89000.
Be prepared for the continued cold weather and potential snowfall by checking out Alan Kasper’s 5-day forecast.
Wednesday’s poll asked if Governor Christie’s popularity and leadership has increased your “Jersey Pride.” 86% said yes, 14% no.
Video Of The Day
Courtesy Associated Press