Christie’s Ratings Rise: From The Newsroom
Governor Christie’s poll numbers continue to skyrocket post-Sandy.
- Governor Christie’s job-approval rating is at an all-time high, and New Jersey residents weighed in on whether he deserves re-election.
- Paulsboro residents are upset about the handling of the train derailment and chemical release.
- Supporters of the Good Samaritan bill are pushing for an override of a veto.
- A Red Bank Regional high school student/athlete dies on the basketball court.
- More financial woes for Revel Atlantic City.
- Monmouth officials are hopeful for a summer re-opening in Sandy Hook.
- Flu season is off to an early start this year.
Be the first to know. Get breaking news and weather alerts right to your cell phone. Text “NEWS” to 89000.
Monday’s poll asked if flood-prone homes should face mandatory buyouts. 51% said yes, 49% no.
Video Of The Day
Courtesy Associated Press