Christie’s Approvals Maintain: From The Newsroom
Governor Christie’s approval ratings do not appear to be coming back down to earth anytime soon.
- Christie has seen a major spike in his support for his handling of Sandy.
- During his Monday event, the Governor ripped into Senate President Sweeney over court nominations, and didn’t seem concerned about sagging casino numbers.
- A decision is made on the troopers implicated in the “Death Race 2012” case.
- A judge rules on NYC’s planned ban on large sodas.
- The pope selection process gets cranked up.
- A look into the shore housing market after Sandy.
- Is NJ’s economy turning the corner?
- The Garden State Film Festival returns.
Be the first to know. Get breaking news and weather alerts right to your cell phone by texting “NEWS” to 89000.
Monday’s poll asked if you regularly drive extra miles for cheaper gas. 23% said yes, 49% no, while 28% say they do sometimes.
Video Of The Day
Courtesy Associated Press