Christie Visits Revel: From The Newsroom
Governor Christie had an eventful Tuesday, as he visited Revel in Atlantic City, while also bickering with Democrats throughout the day.
- Governor Christie stood by his budget numbers, despite criticism from Senate Democrats. While speaking at his Revel press conference, Christiehad a new name for some Democrats.
- Nobody won Tuesday’s Mega Millions drawing, which sets the stage for Friday’s jackpot of $476 million.
- In light of the rash of school bus crashes, a lawmaker is pushing for warning lights on school buses.
- Consumer confidence numbers stumble because of higher gas prices.
- Violence in Asbury Park was addressed as part of a crime prevention panel.
- Attorney General Jeff Chiesa held an event with law enforcement officials that gives fugitives a last chance to surrender.
- Here’s a story you can’t believe: A JetBlue pilot lost his mind during a flight to Las Vegas, which prompted an emergency landing. We have full video and audio to go along with the recap.
- Senator Bob Menendez is holding a Twitter Town Hall today, which challenger Joe Kyrillos plans to crash.
Be the first to know. Get our breaking news and weather alerts right to your cell phone. Text the word “NEWS” to 89000.
Follow our afternoon anchor, Kelly Waldron, as she goes through her battle with endometriosis by visiting “Kelly’s Journey.”
Tuesday’s poll asked how you would vote if a millionaire’s tax hike went to the November ballot. 51% say they would vote for it, 45% are against it, and 4% are undecided.
VIDEO OF THE DAY
Courtesy Governor’s Office