Christie Talks Tax Cuts: From The Newsroom
Governor Christie spoke about tax cuts and the now agreed upon state budget plan during an event on Tuesday in Mount Laurel.
- Now that the budget is negotiated, Governor Christie plans to turn the focus back on tax cuts during the campaign season.
- In response to the awful Millburn home invasion, a lawmaker is pushing a measure for stricter punishments.
- Supreme court makes landmark same-sex marriage ruling.
- More wasted tax dollars are detailed in a new Comptroller’s report.
- How are NJ gas prices doing?
- Patriots Tight End Aaron Hernandez is arrested, then released by team.
- Officials ramp up human trafficking efforts in advance of the Super Bowl.
- Do Americans have enough emergency savings?
Governor Christie will be in our studios tonight at 7 p.m. for the June edition of “Ask the Governor.” Online now, submit your questions for Governor Christie.
Be the first to know. Get breaking news and weather alerts right to your cell phone by texting “NEWS” to 89000.
Tuesday’s poll asked if you’ve avoided swimming and boating in Sandy-affected waterways over floating debris concerns; 62 percent said “yes,” 38 percent said “no.”
Video of the Day
Courtesy Associated Press